Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The Glasses Man

So after being the only person at Reed who didn't wear glasses or contacts at some point in time, I now have glasses which I bought for 15oo NT and man can I see clearly! I also got a haircut. The women at the salon didn't approve of my hair, and also didn't approve of me cutting it short again, thank god for Shuqin, who I come to appreciate more and more every day. While getting tested for my glasses, I got a lecture from the glasses man about why I should wear my glasses every day all the time, because (if you really want to know) one of my eyes is near sighted and the other one is normal. The Glasses Man demonstrated that this was a bad thing by hopping on one leg and saying "If you are crossing the street, and one of your legs is shorter than the other, you can't cross the street!"

1 comment:

Alia said...

HA! Funny glasses man...