Sunday, May 06, 2007

Being sick interferes with my circuitry

I swear to God (only I abjured him when Jet Li signed onto The Mummy 3) any time I relax I get sick. I guess the solution would be to be stressed out all the time! Because really, I've even been eating my vegetables! Really! Every day!

Well O Life, you win again.

In the meantime, I just have to say that 3-Iron is a damn fine movie. And that Zhang Ziyi can't act, but I've said both of these things before.

I could talk about how I have spent most of my sick time reading large amounts of manga. And the surprising (well, to me at least) homoeroticism contained therein. But I suspect that you would cease to respect me.

Other than that, things are getting packed. Things will hopefully be cleaned. It's warm and sunny today which means my clothing will actually dry. That's the worst part of winters in Taiwan with no dryer. Your clothes take about 3-4 days to dry and even then they're kind of damp.

and finally the West 32nd Trailer.


Jinxin says he's afraid he's going to get disappointed with a poor man's Infernal Affairs. But I don't know when I've been so excited to see an Asian American movie since Better Luck Tomorrow. And I love Better Luck Tomorrow.

No comments: