Saturday, July 30, 2005

Weird Things I Have Seen #3

A man in a wheelchair riding on a scooter. He had made this sidecar which he steered from.

Another woman in a wheelchair which she had covered with stickers, her chair plays music and advertisements.

Another sort of odd moment in my class was when this very serious little girl, Irene grabbed my hand at every available opportunity to grab my hand and say "Thank you teacher, thank you!" I don't really feel like I've done anything in particular with her so the whole thing was sort of weird. She's an odd one, she's very bright but she hates playing games and has curiously adult facial expressions. Some kids just have old faces and hers is one of them, she'll probably look the same when she's 20 as she does now. I guess it just makes me wonder what's going on with her to make her do things like that. I'll probably never know.

No comments: