Sunday, April 15, 2007

Lucky Jack

So I have this second grader, who first came to the school with the name Lucky. Fortunately, unlike the other Lucky that we have, he was smart enough to want to change his name. So he changed it to Jack, after Captain Jack Sparrow. He's very very small, and I can't say that he's cute necessarily, but he is extremely smart and has a very strong personality.

Apparently while I was finishing up the oral test last week, he entertained the rest of the class by dancing. For five minutes. So on Friday I requested that he repeat his dancing. And he did. I'm not sure if it's gongfu, because it kind of looked like it might be. However, some of it looked rather come hither-ish so it very well may be some other kind of dancing that he learned from...somewhere.

Jack is kind of a pirate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really like your writing.

that sparrow reminds me of someone.