Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It is difficult to be grumpy when

the weather stops being a tease, and we have a sunny day once in a while. I have a new Blonde Redhead CD to listen to, and I am eating Thai curry. It's delicious! I think I'm going to eat at that stand a lot more from now on! I've been eating Chinese food more or less straight for almost 2 years now, so it's good to take a break.

10 more days until my next day off.

That said, I taught my favorite class the word "body" as in dead body. You know, they remember the weirdest stuff, I only said it once. And now Wendy will come up to the board and draw stick figures with big x's for eyes and label them "body", how does she even remember how to spell that? Why can't she remember some of her vocabulary words but she can remember this. Also on Tuesday, in that class, they started pulling out their hair and giving it to me. It was kind of weird.

Also, when I taught the "There are two chairs in the bedroom." sentence pattern, they came up with "There are twenty eyes in the bathroom." and made graphic stabbing motions.

Why do people entrust me with their children again?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clara have you seen this? http://www.gizmodo.com/photogallery//1712996

Cloroxa

Anonymous said...

fascinating.

and you are hilarious.