Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The joys of applying to grad school (in which there is freaking out)

As I think I've mentioned here before, I've been applying to graduate school. I've honestly been trying not to thinking about it, since the mere thought is enough to make me feel paralyzed with fear. However, after hanging out with some people studying Chinese at Taida, it's been on my mind quite a bit. In sending in the last bit of paperwork, I discovered 4 typos in the writing sample I've sent to other schools. Needless to say I spent the next hour freaking out. I swear to god I'm just going to assume I won't get in this year and apply next year. Anything other than that will be some sort of awesome uncalled for miracle.

On a totally unrelated note, I am for the moment completely in love with the Blue Scholars.

No comments: