Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas

For most of you Christmas is just beginning, but for me it's almost over. I spent them at the Botanical Gardens and then later at Taipei 101 with friends. I had a really nice time. Afterward, we went back to Heather's (my former) house and played Uno and watched TV.

I still miss people at home, but it was nice to spend Christmas in a low key way with friends. Otherwise, I have been watching Inuyasha and One Piece two series that run constantly on Channel 62.

Today was a good day. Happy Holidays no matter what your faith or lack thereof.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes low-key is good. Merry day after Xmas! After a downsized turkey dinner, we watched "Dr. Strangelove," which was simultaneously hilarious and ominous. A few of those political types are still showing up on C-SPAN...