Thursday, December 08, 2005

如果愛

So apparently there's this movie coming out called 如果愛 or Perhaps Love. I'm planning on seeing it despite it looking like possibly a ripoff of Moulin Rouge or something. Besides, I hate musicals. The trailers have been pretty cryptic, but from what I've seen it's a love triangle. However, I think the premise is a little flawed frankly because from what I understand this woman has to choose between Takeshi Kaneshiro and Jackie Cheung. I feel like this movie might run into some problems considering the doubtful believeability of any woman being that hung up on a choice between Takeshi Kaneshiro and Jackie Cheung. It seems fairly clear cut to me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie looks demented in that pic.
have you seen his "Snow Wolf Lake" musicals?

Anonymous said...

-Michelle

Anonymous said...

Maybe Takeshi's evil, and Andy's got a winning personality...

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry. I got Jackie mixed up with Andy Lau, who was the other choice in House of Flying Daggers. Sort of no contest in that one too.

lovelesscynic said...

really? A choice between Takeshi Kaneshiro and Andy Lau, I'd say it's a little harder. But then I haven't seen the movie.

Anonymous said...

Well, I won't spoil it for you, but the last 30 minutes of the movie ought to do. (Btw, I can't believe I just spent a minute watching Tai Shan's back - he was breathing and moving a paw every now and then...)