Thursday, July 26, 2007

There I said it.

Gentle Readers, I have a few things to confess:

1) I don't like Alan Moore's stuff. Well, ok, I like From Hell and I kind of like V for Vendetta, but The Watchmen, Promethea, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, and all his other works I feel are have gratuitous violence towards women, and honestly, hella dirty-old-man-ish. (There's always some young woman having sex with some old old dude because he has a "beautiful soul" or really for no reason in particular. He needs to show the shoe on the other foot).

2). I think MIA is overrated. I really do. She's kind of like a hip hop music version of Amy Tan. I tried to like her, really really. I just can't do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whao, you're gonna have to explain the MIA thing....mostly because i don't really listen to her music...

la rebelde said...

"a hip hop music version of Amy Tan"

hilarious! i agree though.