Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I generally

don't link to stuff I like as much as I should. But I suspect that no one actually reads the things I link to. However, following Magniloquence's linking was really what got me started reading a lot. So maybe I should do it more often.

Black Amazon's on fire today. She's given me a lot to think about.

Alas a Blog's talk about Iraqi's resistance fighters as freedom fighters. Although honestly, I've kind of been thinking along the same ways privately for a long time. But it was nice to hear someone else point out its conspicuous absence from public discourse. And I just used the word discourse, someone shoot me.

And for those of you who are into that kind of thing. Vox Ex Machina talks about racist cartoons, in relation to Tin Tin, which made me discover that I in fact have a lot to say about Tin Tin. Make of this what you will.

No comments: