Sunday, January 22, 2006

Names 2 and assorted other things

Here are a couple more names that I missed or forgot about it
I should clarify, the difference between Kens and Erics is that Kens are generally smart whereas Erics are overwhelmingly stupid. Although I did have one rather daft Ken, who was just completely and utterly hyper to the point that I just wanted to kill him. Also, I had one very smart Eric.

Ricks are smart but trouble. Andys and Wendys are lively and like to play games. Generally they're pretty intelligent. Allens are sort of solid and hardworking as are Lucys. Henrys and Harrys are all intelligent with different degrees of trouble.

Also, in my final junior high class on Saturday, two of them requested that I give them red envelopes (with money in it) for New Year. They found this much more amusing than I did.

No comments: