Tuesday, August 29, 2006

And slowly my life returns to normal

This was the last day of summer vacation in Taiwan. Everyone goes back to school tomorrow. Today I spent from 9:30-8:00 at school. A healthy or perhaps not too healthy part of that time was teaching. If you've been wondering why I haven't posted much in the last couple months, it's been that I'm either sleeping, at school teaching, or somewhere in transit between the two.

I've even really given up eating. For example, today consisted of breakfast: 1 rice ball (musubi) filled with tuna, lunch: 涼麵 from Family Mart 全家 the small size, and dinner was a bowl of beef noodles. The noodles I kind of forced myself to eat, because otherwise, I wouldn't have really eaten anything all day. And I'm never hungry.

Anyway, I'm free. On the upside, I've seen my summertime intensive class, in their new slot at 5:00 on Tuesdays and Fridays, and I ended up in a pile of little girls once again. I guess some things never change.

No comments: