Monday, March 06, 2006

Homesick

I guess I must be kind of homesick. But I don't seem to miss the things other people miss. I miss being able to swear all the time. For some reason, I really want to listen to Deathcab for Cutie, even though I don't really like them that much and I never have. Also, I want to watch Better Luck Tomorrow 5 times.

In other news, I went with Heather and Romilly, the new Kojen teacher, aka my replacement, to a place called Jinshan. By some strange process of error, we ended up at this beach and walked around for a while, then caught the bus back. On the way there, we had to wait about 20 minutes because people were running a marathon. Pictures will follow at some other point when I download them from my computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck feeling better.