Saturday, December 22, 2007

Random thoughts

On Thursday, I spent 5 hours stapling and unstapling money. We (i.e. I) did new student registration, and ended up with $800 or so in student fees. Have I ever mentioned that my math sucks? It sucks. I should never be placed in charge of money ever. The first time I counted it, I was 6 dollars over. The next time I counted it I was $80 short. After much panicking and flapping I discovered that roughly 80 had fallen out of the envelope and into the drawer. I recounted, resorted (all receipts have to be matched with the exact amount of cash) and now I'm $7 and I can't figure out where it came from. At least I'm not short.

Also, I had to go to the post office last week to mail some things, and one of the ladies in the post office had a black eye. She doesn't look like the type to get in bar fights in her free time, so it looks like someone just cracked her one. I hate people sometimes.

No comments: